Grindstone UK & Channel Islands innovation accelerator is specifically crafted to aid high-growth scaleups in uncovering novel techniques to accelerate their business further.
With the opportunities presented by access to our innovative technology ecosystem, we provide the tools and support they need to be even more successful, such as business growth strategies, structured IP and innovation, tax efficiencies and access to global funding and markets.
The Grindstone UK & Channel Islands innovation accelerator takes Grindstone's renowned growth engineering programme to the UK, South Africa, and the Channel Islands. Designed for high-growth startup companies that are well on their way to becoming scaleups, participants will gain invaluable insights, refine their business models and connect to a global network of experts, mentors, investors, and other founders.
To help ten innovation-driven scaleups to grow and expand their business.
Our corporate partners and sponsors cover this programme's cost.
Grindstone UK & Channel Islands innovation accelerator: Outline
Grindstone UK & Channel Islands is six months, with further access to funding and market opportunities for up to 2 years after completing the accelerator.
Who can apply to the Grindstone UK & Channel Islands innovation accelerator?
Any scaleup that meets our qualifying criteria:
- High-growth, innovation-driven scaleups
- Product to be at MVP stage, at a minimum
- Post revenue/early traction
- An agile and dynamic team of entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about tech scaleups
- Combining business and technology co-founders is a plus
- Innovative technology business with a clear competitive differentiator
- Scalable business model
- We require your commitment to participate throughout the growth engineering process. Our focus will be on key pillars of your business that will facilitate growth, including strategy, sales, funding, and tech optimization.
Note: These criteria depend on the specific programme. Focus areas or sector preferences may also vary from programme to programme.
The Grindstone UK & Channel Islands innovation accelerator is sector-agnostic, which means scaleups from every sector are welcome to apply.
Leveraging the local partners and ecosystem relationships of Grindstone, the Grindstone UK & Channel Islands programme aims to foster entrepreneurship in the region, ensuring productivity-led growth for the UK, Channel Islands and beyond. These principles will help develop the geographies into competitive and mature digital business centres.